Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WiiCorner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WiiCorner > Topics

Subject: *Group Announcements*
Replies: 10 Views: 733

soulsiph 21.06.10 - 08:44pm
Hey, please post your personal announcements here.

- My Wii has been down for a little over a year, it's gonna cost me 85usd to have it repaired. As soon as I get it fixed, I will post my Wii number and any friend codes that I have. *

soulsiph 25.06.10 - 12:26am
Please make suggestions or whatever to help the group grow. We need members to actually give feedback. *

soulsiph 25.06.10 - 12:30am
I can't upload files yet...but I can record real video game music and possibly upload at a later date. Technically I can create custom ringtones, with a cropping tool I have. My playlist so far only consists of 60 songs or so.... *

lostsock 28.06.10 - 10:01pm
Will be posting instructions how to softmod your wii probably tomorow, with links and everything where to get your software and how to do it. All you need is access to a pc with a sd mem card reader (the one that fits in your wii) ability to follow instructions and a few blank discs. Would be a lot better if you had a pc at hand but there is a way to do it with a memory card and youp phone and an adaptor, so stay tuned and i'll try post as much as I can. See you all soon as I been banned from games forum, got a bit of spare time on my hands. Back soon! *

lostsock 29.06.10 - 04:34pm
Sorry to all who are waiting but have been waiting but I have been realy busy and will do it as soon as I get the time. *

lostsock 29.06.10 - 08:25pm
That was ment to say sorry for the wait as I have been busy, but had 2 phone calls whilst I was writing so lost track where I was up to. Anyway, if you have a look at the wiihacks website to get a few ideas. *

soulsiph 3.07.10 - 06:33pm
Well, my Zelda topic is coming together nicely, I'm still trying to get all the cover art and whatever. Next up, I will add a Smash Bros. Topic, give me til the end of the year and I should have my Wii repaired and my gaming sessions will return in full force. Setting up tournament nights and stuff will be awesome, we have to post our time zones though so we can get together at the same time to brawl...I will keep ya posted. *

soulsiph 18.08.10 - 04:16am
Sorry for the long break on here people, I do have a life to live besides prodigits, lol

I will be on just a little from time to time, I'm too busy atm with android os

Please feel free to keep the group updated since I won't be able to as often.

Thanks, soul. *

runestar 27.08.10 - 03:09pm
I recommend just making the group/content for yourself as the first priority then the people. Groups that don't are nothing but dead weight. (Just look at all of those dead ones that show up in the lists.) They s*ck major and get hits for practically nothing. And the flipside is that people see a group with under 20 topics and posts that have detes spanning several Years and nothing really going anywhere. They wasted their time and credit just going there. *

runestar 27.08.10 - 03:11pm
Also i wouldn't use offsite pics and would thumbnail all medium/big pictures because this is still a mobile site for most people. cheers.GIF *

warded 20.03.24 - 11:55pm
tea2.GIF *

* WiiCorner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WiiCorner

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits