- Resident Evil : The Umbrella Chronicles
- Manhunt 2
- Dead Rising : Chop 'til You Drop
- Mad World
- Wii Play
- Wii Sports

* I will update this when needed

lostsock 24.06.10 - 08:32am
Without looking, what I can remember is tetsunoko V capcom, mario kart, sonic and sega allstar racing, all the guitar heroes, lego rock band, dj hero, no more heroes 1 and 2, red steel 1 and 2, mario galaxy 1 and 2, ferrari challenge, smash bros brawl, metroid prime m colection, lego indiana jones, wii fit, wii fit plus, wii sports resort, wii sports, resident evil remake, resident evil 0, res evil 4, res evil darkside chronicals, res evil umberella chronicals, monkey ball, wario ware, new super mario bros, sin and punishment 2, allstar karate, monster hunter tri, zelda twilight princess, dirt2, okami, world of goo, dead space extraction, silent hill shattered memories, manhunt 2 (uncut version), calling, madworld, call of duty mod warfare and world at war, house of the dead overkill, House of the dead 1 and 2, dead risinp chop till you drop, bit trip beat, bit trip void, bit trip runner, shrek forever after, transformers war for cybertron, lego harry potter, harry potter and the half blood prince (I think it *

lostsock 24.06.10 - 08:57am
Its that one), toy story 3, tiger woods 10 and 11, samurai warriors 3, prince of persia the 2 thrones and the forgotten sands, need for speed nitro and undercover, iron man 2, Gti club fiesta, fragile dreams fairwell ruins of (something or other?), sam and max beyond time and space, alice in wonderland, endless ocean 2, formula 1 racing, final fantasy crystal bearers and chronicals, avatar, shaun white snowboarding, g force, mad dog mcCree 3 pack disc, another code r, ghostbusters, fatal frame 4, mario tennis, mario soccer, mario and sonic at the olympics, mario and sonic at the winter olympics and thats all i can remember for now. Will have a look when I get outa bed and downstairs, if I can be bothered ticking them all off and making a list. Big list tho yea? *

soulsiph 24.06.10 - 08:46pm
Wow, that's a huge collection you got there lostsock! How is Fatal Frame IV, is it worth a purchase? *

samco 15.07.10 - 08:54pm
got mario cart 2 day good game lill 50.50 if its Better than sonic racing since the online is so limited on it... But a good retro blast *

soulsiph 16.07.10 - 02:22am
Hey samco, do you use the Wii Wheel? I do. *

lostsock 29.07.10 - 07:11am
Fatal frame is orite, not briliant tho. You still use the camera from the first 3, walking around and solving puzzles as you go, zapping ghosts with your magic camera. Not a res evil beater or anything like that tho, the same wallpaper got a bit annoying after a while and the repetative walk round corner, zap ghosts, walk a bit more find and solve puzzle then zap more ghosts then repeat till game finishes was making my eyelids close after a while tho. Calling was similar but had more running around coridors for ever, trying about a hundred locked doors till you found an unlocked one, every now and again you'd get a phone call where you'd use the wiimote like a phone and get clues when you put it to your ear, and a few spooky dolls, but went on going round coridors for ever. If you can get an uncut version of manhunt 2 get that, or house of the dead overkill if you like it a bit messed up. Just don't let your kids play or see hotd overkill. *

lostsock 29.07.10 - 07:13am
Oh, and don't think ff 4 is out over here? Think it mite be a j*p only release. *

soulsiph 2.08.10 - 09:44pm
Manhunt 2 is good, even the cut version!
manhunt-2.jpg *

* WiiCorner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WiiCorner

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store