Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WiiCorner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WiiCorner > Topics

Subject: *Most Wanted*
Replies: 5 Views: 775

soulsiph 23.06.10 - 05:58am
List your most wanted game lists here for both Wii and 3DS here.

* My current most wanted Wii games:
- Tatsunoko VS Capcom : Ultimate All-Stars
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Punch-Out!!
- No More Heroes 2 : Desperate Struggle
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Sin And Punishment 2
- Metroid : Other M*
- Kirby*
- The Legend Of Zelda : Skyward Sword*
- Donkey Kong Country* *

lostsock 24.06.10 - 08:00am
Gnt most of them allready! You wouldn't believe how easy it is to softmod your wii nowdays, Just a case of swapping the memory card 3 times and swapping a few files around. Allot better, not only for cheap games but getting to play early releases before anyone else. Got 140 games, 50 are coppies, just bin the cr*p ones and then its orite! *

soulsiph 25.06.10 - 12:21am
*Reviews, please add any reviews of games you've played, whether rented, owned....if you can't post cover art, no worries. Will edit and add cover art if possible. *

lostsock 29.06.10 - 07:22am
TueFeb23201604EST2010.jpg
Tatsunoko vs Capcom :- I found it harder to actualy remember the games name than anything, with the online mode coming in at a close second. With plenty of game modes and more charactors than I could be bothered to remember, certainly not short on features. The game itself when you get playing looks great, with the 2 vs 2 team up match mode used for all game modes, fights last just about the rite amount of time and are full of all the bells and whistles you would expect from this kind of game, that's up untill you are just getting use to it and a few levels into the game you think wtf? A big huge robot comes and takes up half the screen! Be ready for some cool surprises, this is a nice little fighter, with great gfx, smooth and fast gameplay which is sure to last a while. 9 out of 10 as it had me waiting ages for an online game. Other than that, well worth getting. *

soulsiph 16.07.10 - 05:06am
More of my wish list:
dead-space-extraction-1.jpg
- Dead Space Extraction
resident-evil-darkside-chronicles-p.jpg
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

-

soulsiph 26.07.10 - 08:05pm
wallpaper.png
Metroid Other M *

* WiiCorner Forum

Search: