Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WiiCorner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WiiCorner > Topics

Subject: +brings back old+
Replies: 5 Views: 975

gazy 14.07.10 - 10:14pm
hey i was looking at a list of wii games with pics. it sure brings back memories from back in super nintendo days with that old classic super mario lol i did also have a sega megadrive aswel. *

gazy 14.07.10 - 10:18pm
hey man any idea what console 'dragon warrior' was on? sometimes they call it dragon quest and theres about x4 games in the series. *

soulsiph 14.07.10 - 10:23pm
I will look into it and see, I think it started on NES....not sure yet? *

soulsiph 14.07.10 - 10:30pm
PA220475.jpg *

gamelall 19.07.10 - 11:20am
yeah dude it started on the NES originally them moved to the SNES and then it jumped to sony playrtation systems until PS2. Now its back on the nintendo consoles exclusively with Dragon Warrion(Quest) IX being on the Nintendo DS that came out it America a short while ago and Dragon Warrior(Quest) X is now in development for the Wii exclusively *

runestar 27.08.10 - 03:33pm
I think most people have started with VIII. IX is like a cross between that and III from the NES/GBC with more modern MMO elements. Graphics are pretty high quality overall and every equip being visible is a nice touch too. The zoom function is hilarious as it shows every NPC that is not unique or story related in some way are done with SNES/GBA sprites while the important ones are full models. *

* WiiCorner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WiiCorner

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits