Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WiiCorner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WiiCorner > Topics

Subject: +Mature Rated titles+
Replies: 7 Views: 855

gazy 13.07.10 - 10:06am
hey is wii aimed at kids? was thinking of getting the black wii. theres only one game that intrests me so far thats silent hill. at the moment i have a ps3. *

soulsiph 13.07.10 - 07:05pm
- Mad World
- Manhunt 2
- The House Of The Dead : Overkill
- Resident Evil : The Umbrella Chronicles
- Resident Evil : The Darkside Chronicles
- Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
- Resident Evil
- Dead Space Extraction
- The Conduit
- No More Heroes
- No More Heroes 2 : Desperate Struggle

Those certainly aren't for children and I'm sure I'm missing a few titles.

gazy 13.07.10 - 08:45pm
can u use normal controller like on ps3. saves standing up and waving hand around lol *

gazy 13.07.10 - 08:48pm
hey man i like silent hill games, they always were with playstation until silent hill 5 went on xbox360 and ps3 and silent hill shatterd memories is on ps2 and the wii. i like war games like call of duty and role playing games like final fantasy and dragon age. *

soulsiph 14.07.10 - 01:41am
Yeah, most games allows you to play with either a Wii Classic Controller and/or a GCN controller...I will definitely say, get a Wii. They got Call Of Duty and Medal Of Honor titles available amongst other FPS games, and the Zapper is cool as hell too!

*I will post some pics very soon...
classic controller
DSCN6840.jpg

soulsiph 14.07.10 - 01:52am
mw2.jpg
Mad World

gazy 14.07.10 - 05:25pm
thanks man. on this console i notice the graphics aint so good as ps3. it seems that the wii has ps2 kind of graphics yea. *

soulsiph 14.07.10 - 05:32pm
Yeah PS2 and GCN graphics some what, they have ported a lot of PS2 titles and added the usual Wii twist.
Here's some PS2 ports:
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Destroy All Humans: Big will Unleashed
- Okami

*they've also ported over GCN games and added Wii control as well like Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and Pikmin.

--In my opinion the GCN graphics blow away PS2 graphics...especially the first party titles like Metroid, Mario, etc... *

* WiiCorner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WiiCorner

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits